“Amazing”

Price range: US$7 - US$62
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 June 2021 via mobile

We booked here after a recommendation and wow! What an amazing place for food. We arrived a little early but we were welcomed in. The food was all fresh and in season and the portion sizes were good. I had the homemade scotch egg and piccalilli for starter and it was so nice. For main I had the chicken and chorizo parmo and again it was so tasty. My daughter and husband both had the steak and were very impressed too. The best bit for me though was desert, even though I was so full, I just had to try one. I ended up choosing the caremalised banana and biscoff rice pudding! Yummy!

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (241)

Reviewed 31 May 2021

Myself and 2 friends stayed for a night on our motorcycle trip. Lovely evening meal and breakfast. The room was very comfortable. Alex runs a good ship !!

Date of visit: May 2021
Reviewed 29 May 2021 via mobile

Stayed here for a night and had dinner and breakfast. Room was comfortable and bathroom decor and shower very modern. Dinner fantastic. Good portion size.
Breakfast similarly excellent with great coffee!

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 30 September 2020 via mobile

A lovely little pub, the room was nicely decorated and furnished. The bathroom was excellent with a good hot shower.
We ate in the restaurant in the evening, the food was superb and great value for money

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 18 September 2020

Went here for a meal with my husband and some friends. We all thoroughly enjoyed the food. The menu had lots of variety and was well thought out. The summer fruit pudding was definitely a 10 out of 10. Service was great. Will definitely be back if I am in the area again. First class and reasonably priced for the quality of food.

Date of visit: September 2020
NorthStar32869984854, Other at The Kings Arms, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2020

Thank you for your lovely review. We hope to see you again. Many thanks.