“an average indian”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 8 May 2014

First time we had been here, heard good things, but we were disappointted as it was not great food or great service , they we under staffed and very busy

food was average

Reviewed 30 March 2014

Three of us went to the Palash Bari for a meal and had to wait over an hour for the meal. It then got worse as one meal came out and after a further 20 minutes the other two still had not arrived.
At this point we all got up and walked out.

I would not recommend this curry house

1  Thank Keith P
Reviewed 9 March 2014

I love curry and was looking forward to this, ordered over the phone and was told 35 mins which I thought was reasonable. We turned up and had to wait an hour for our takeaway (one person sat there for 45 minutes and didn't even get served). When we got home some of our food was missing and the chicken looked like lamb, it was absolutely terrible. Stay away from this place unless you don't mind paying extortionate prices, waiting a very very long time and eating terrible food.

1  Thank odab
Reviewed 27 January 2014 via mobile

This place was a bit of a gem until recent months I think it has changed hands, I love curry I eat out 2/3 a week and this place was the place if all Indians, It's shame!! I didn't even mind the high prices.Stay away unless you want bad food bad service and a massive bill.

1  Thank tallp
Reviewed 18 January 2014

Completely disgusting. I ordered a take away an hour and fifteen minutes before agreed collection time. I then waited for another 20 minutes. No worries at this point, it was a busy Friday night, so fair enough. The disappointment came when we tried to eat the food. I could not. It was so bad. I'm afraid I can't actually describe it. They should be be ashamed of themselves. I will never have my Friday night ruined by such appalling food again.

1  Thank Sharron C