Bundanoon Hotel(Bundanoon)
US$72
  • Pool
Bundanoon Country Inn Motel(Bundanoon)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$64
Bundanoon Lodge(Bundanoon)
Yallambee(Bundanoon)
Ferndale B&B(Bundanoon)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbeauty treatmentsexercise classesmorton national parkdelicious foodswedish massagefitness levelsrooms are smallheated poolno pressuredining roomdietary requirementsenjoyed my staygreat activitiescan't praisestretch classbeautiful experienceincluding yoga
Reviewed 6 June 2017

Not a great experience I felt like my 1hr swedish massage which cost $105 was only about 30 to 40mins, if that. Massage therapist was late, she was rushed in massage and stuffed around a bit with lotions etc, left room to go to bathroom, and then finished early. I did not think it was a great massage and didn't feel relaxed when leaving, I actually felt annoyed. My sisters and mother had great treatments but i wouldn't go back.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
6  Thank Lauren M
Reviewed 16 May 2017

I've lost count of the number of times I've been to Solar Springs over the years. So many that it feels almost like a second home. The staff are welcoming and friendly and the food is just wonderful (especially the little treats at 4pm). You can do as much or as little as you like and there's no pressure to do anything you don't want to do (well, maybe some friendly peer pressure from fellow guests!).

The rooms may be small (the building is an old guest house, built in a time where ensuites weren't a thing) and the room decor may be a little dated, but you spend so little time in your room that it really doesn't matter.

Very highly recommended.

Room Tip: Get a room with an ensuite if you can.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
5  Thank JulieBSydney
Reviewed 2 May 2017

A friend and myself spent 2 nights and 3 days here , staff are wonderful, rooms are small but exceptionally clean and beds are very comfortable . Food is good , but might not be to everyone's taste, as it's a fixed menu with no alternative offered .classes are great, walks amazing, especially the glow worm glen.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank kerryd36
Reviewed 17 April 2017

I recently had 4 heavenly days at the Solar Springs Health Retreat. It has does wonders for me! There is a program of activities on offer each day - varied in type and degree of fitness levels needed. The meals are fantastic - healthy, yummy and quite cosmopolitan. When I first visited 20 years ago the food was strictly vegetarian; now it includes fish, seafood and poultry. Wine is on offer of an evening too! There are quite a lot of beauty and massage treatments available at varying costs as well as lifestyle consultations. There is also the wonderful gardens and heated pool to laze around in. Well worth a stay!

Room Tip: Most rooms have a share bathroom but there are some with their own.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
4  Thank cls556
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

I came for a getaway from my busy life as a working mum of young children. Came solo and it was blissful. The surroundings are so beautiful, the view is sublime. The food was fresh, tasty and clearly of high quality. The service also- warm and personable. I never felt lonely, there were people to talk to if I wanted, but my privacy was never intruded upon. Yes, the decor is dated. But it's clean, peaceful and without a trace of pretention. Next time I'll take my mum.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo