“Fantastic!”
Review of Super Star Cafe

Super Star Cafe
Ranked #15 of 33 Restaurants in Atherton
Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

Had a delicious lunch here. A grilled chicken salad with bacon and avocado. Hubby had a club sandwhich and sister had a huge burger. My Mum had grilled fish, salad and chips. All meals were fresh and tasty, served promptly. We've been in FNQ for a week, visited expensive cafes and hotels yet this was the best meal we've had so far.

Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

Family had a great lunch after visiting Crystal Caves. Had a fantastic Triple Decker club sandwich (I'm a big eater) and wifo had a beautiful chicken salad plus avo and bacon. Great quality.

Reviewed 27 May 2016 via mobile

Clean cafe with semi friendly service but wow for a small cafe they know how to charge.. I cannot complain about the food as it was lovely but my small meal was ridiculously priced and for that reason I won't be back.:. There are plenty of other Cafes to choose from in Atherton

2  Thank Archiew11
Reviewed 24 March 2016

Discovered this place by chance walking the main street of Atherton, in hunt for a local (i.e. NOT McDonald's or Coffee Club) lunch feed. I found the food and service to be of a high standard and quality; so much so that I returned a few days later for another delicious feed (lunch again). Seems this place is liked by locals too as it was a little busier on my second visit but was worth the slightly longer wait in line to order (food delivery was still quick).

Reviewed 8 November 2015 via mobile

If you like restaurant quality food at a cafe price...well that's it served with a smile by the friendly staff!
I have personally enjoyed many lovely lunches over the years at the super star café.