“Great food and vantage point”
Review of Village Vibe Kuranda - CLOSED

Village Vibe Kuranda
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 19 December 2013

Couldn't walk past this cute little cafe with its colourful, funky decor. With a healthy, yummy looking menu we took a table outside to people watch, plus it actually seemed cooler than in the cafe which was very warm. HIGHLY recommend the Sweet Potato Salad with grilled chicken and the Chicken Vibe sandwich. Both gorgeously fresh and delicious. Service was quick which was appreciated as we were on a bit of a tight schedule with the train/skyrail.

1  Thank henrysbits

Reviewed 11 October 2013 via mobile

Great little spot to grab something to eat or drink and just watch people enjoying their day. Food was yum, service quick, and staff just lovely.
Glad I stopped here. So relaxing.

Reviewed 4 August 2013

I wouldn't usually write a review about a sandwich but it was that good it deserves me spending five minutes writing this review. I had a standard chicken toasted sandwich and my wife had the chicken vibe. The freshness in both was noticeable and the quality of the chicken and other ingredients exceptional. How hard can it be to make a quality sandwich ... quite difficult apparently because there is a massive different in the usual sandwiches I have and the ones from today. The children's book case was an added treat.

1  Thank Biggles23Cairns
Reviewed 25 June 2013

We enjoyed a late lunch here on a weekday and found the menu varied enough to give plenty of appealing options. We ordered a tuna panini and sweet potato salad and both were great, as was the coffee. The staff were also friendly and the service good.

One very minor point is that in the Kuranda brochure, the cafe is listed as having free WiFi, but we didn't see any sign of it nor could we find a network from within the cafe (although we didn't actually ask).

Reviewed 31 May 2013 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch one day when we needed food fast.
The staff were lovely and the food arrived quickly. The meals were simple, yummy and good lunch portions.

My partner enjoyed the steak sanga and myself the sweet potato salad, which was delish.

Would recommend to others and would go back there myself.

Well done :)