“Awesome healthy lunch!”

Village Vibe Kuranda
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 10 September 2014

I had such a nice lunch here, roasted (in house) chicken sandwich, avo and salad. I also shared some of the roast pumpkin salad (big serves) plus coffees.
Really good quality food and sweet stuff too if you like,smoothies and shakes too.
Great service!
If your in kuranda, I would definitely recommend eating here.

1  Thank Dusty677

Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

Village vibe was fantastic I really enjoyed their sweet potato salad, the vibe was great and the price was reasonable..

2  Thank kimberly w
Reviewed 19 December 2013

Couldn't walk past this cute little cafe with its colourful, funky decor. With a healthy, yummy looking menu we took a table outside to people watch, plus it actually seemed cooler than in the cafe which was very warm. HIGHLY recommend the Sweet Potato Salad with grilled chicken and the Chicken Vibe sandwich. Both gorgeously fresh and delicious. Service was quick which was appreciated as we were on a bit of a tight schedule with the train/skyrail.

1  Thank henrysbits
Reviewed 11 October 2013 via mobile

Great little spot to grab something to eat or drink and just watch people enjoying their day. Food was yum, service quick, and staff just lovely.
Glad I stopped here. So relaxing.

Reviewed 4 August 2013

I wouldn't usually write a review about a sandwich but it was that good it deserves me spending five minutes writing this review. I had a standard chicken toasted sandwich and my wife had the chicken vibe. The freshness in both was noticeable and the quality of the chicken and other ingredients exceptional. How hard can it be to make a quality sandwich ... quite difficult apparently because there is a massive different in the usual sandwiches I have and the ones from today. The children's book case was an added treat.

1  Thank Biggles23Cairns