“Great variety, wonderful food, nice vibe - Now 'The Musicians Cafe'”
Review of Village Vibe Kuranda - CLOSED

Village Vibe Kuranda
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 17 October 2015

Now called the Musicians Cafe, the food is great - tremendous variety & very tasty, and the vibe of the place is fantastic. Fantastic breakfast, and a great lunch a week later sitting outside with some music. Great friendly service & reasonably priced.

Reviewed 1 June 2015

Yes, I had time for a late breakfast. Oh! My, my god! The decor really took me back, as it was just so taylor-made, perhaps eclectic? I loved it nonethless.

I couldn't resist eggs benedict, with strong coffee.I will definitely be back and I will linger on and have lunch here. The atmosphere is just so welcoming, that you are almost drawn to the delectables.

The staff are wonderful, even when rushed off their feet.

It is a pleasure to recommend this place to everyone!

Reviewed 16 May 2015 via mobile

My daughter and I recently visited and found this great little restaurant for breakfast, we ordered a big breakfast each, they were delicious, they also do a feast coffee, they did an amazing job, it was very busy and they only had 2 staff on, the young girl serving and making coffee was great and very friendly even to a rude customer who didn't deserve it

1  Thank niktourguideki
Reviewed 2 May 2015 via mobile

This is a lovely little village, complete with shops, galleries, cafes and a market. Filled with tourists, there are plenty of souvenirs for travellers, ranging from mass produced Chinese cheapies to locally made art.

1  Thank Jennifer P
Reviewed 10 September 2014

I had such a nice lunch here, roasted (in house) chicken sandwich, avo and salad. I also shared some of the roast pumpkin salad (big serves) plus coffees.
Really good quality food and sweet stuff too if you like,smoothies and shakes too.
Great service!
If your in kuranda, I would definitely recommend eating here.

1  Thank Dusty677