Blue Summit Cottages(Maleny)(Great Value!)
US$238
US$215
  • Spa
Tranquil Park(Maleny)(Great Value!)
US$86
Top of the Hill(Maleny)(Great Value!)
US$173
US$160
Maleny Terrace Cottages(Maleny)(Great Value!)
US$169
Maleny Lodge(Maleny)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$139
Agoda.com
US$396
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsseminyak villacandi dasatanah lotlake baroonbalinese styledouble spabush walkobi obi creekstunning viewsfresh croissantsmy partnerwater holeperson spaday bedwalked downeggs benedictmain building
Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

My partner and I stayed here for two nights and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The hosts were welcoming and friendly, and the room was well equipped. We loved the spa bath and the balcony overlooking the beautiful greenery of the area. There was a good range on offer for breakfast. Overall, a great spot to relax and unwind.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 January 2018

This place is absolutely breathtaking. My partner and I stayed in one of the villas for our anniversary and it is simply stunning. The bali-style theme is amazing, with coloured paintings and bed spreads and pillows adorning the place. The double shower was one of the highlights for us, as well as the spa bath. Huge bed and very comfortable. The view from the balcony is breathtaking. The breakfast provided was delicious, with locally sourced fruits, yoghurts and croissants! The hosts were wonderfully kind, and we will definitely be back to stay again!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

Welcomed by the friendly Tracey and dogo Ernie, we stayed in the ubud room and it is a lovely room and the view is amazing, we only stayed 1 night it it was great, walked down to the lovely creek on the property it was quite steep but our little dog friend Ernie led us down the path to a beautiful area. We were instantly relaxed when we hit our room we even had a nice relaxing afternoon nap. We will definitely stay here again in the future for a bit longer.
I have read in a few reviews people complaining about the rooms being outdated and I can see why people would think that, but it is a Balinese themed retreat........that’s the point, I found there was nothing wrong at all with the room. The only 1 thing I find myself picking at was the cables behind the tv were messy and could be tidied up a little or maybe even possibly hidden. But that’s me being really picky.

My wife and I both loved it and will return.

Stayed: January 2018
Reviewed 4 January 2018

Maleny Tropical Retreat has large individual cabins set off from each other so you have lots of privacy. The rooms have spa baths inside, as well as a very nice double shower. Breakfast is in the shared dining room. They have a very large DVD collection

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 January 2018

loved how we were greeted by two friendly doggies upon check in.
staff were very friendly and explained all we needed to know.
The aussie sounds of the bush were fantastic on dusk.
will have to come back again with the family and walk down to the creek.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple