“Best pork belly ever!”

Price range: US$11 - US$23
Description: Ginger Japanese Restaurant
Description: Ginger Japanese Restaurant
Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

Popped in here after reading the great reviews and we were not disappointed.
The prawn gyozas were yummy and the spicy chicken was so tender and full of flavour not to mention huge servings .
Miso soup yum yum the best I have had .
The pork belly main OMG!! Sooo tender.
The servings are big so be careful :)
There's no kids menu but my kids liked the pop pop chicken and the pork belly.
Very happy with the service and the food highly recommend this place.

1  Thank Carissa L

Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

Walked over a 1.25 km and glad I did. Service was fast. All food was fresh and very tasty and mains where big servings!

Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

We had a dinner for 8 adults and 4 kids. The place is small but very accomodating. The staff were polite and the food arrived quickly. Wouldn't hesitate to eat there again in its laid back , eat till you burst , Japanese sushi with all the twists restaurant .

Reviewed 17 March 2017

Great value for money delicious food. I had a sashimi plate that would normal cost around $40 for $22.50 . Food was delicious and fresh with generous portions .

Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

Three couples visited Gingers to get introduced to authentic Japanese food. We depended on the staff to explain the various Items on the menu.

All of the different dishes were generous in quantity and very appetizing. I had the pork belly serving. I was amazed how nicely the pork was cooked and how easily it could be cut. I probably could have used the chop sticks.

When you consider the reasonable prices, the BYO feature and the size of the portions, it was tremendous value to eat here. I expect we will be back in the not too distant future.