“Great takeaways - my kids love it”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Nambour Silver Phoenix
Ranked #10 of 67 Restaurants in Nambour
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Ever since my kids were small they love the food from this friendly, efficient restaurant. They insist that I always order an extra large fried rice, sweet and sour pork and combination chow mein.
We had our family together recently and again ordered the same except with 2 x extra large fried rice, Asian vegetables and a satay chicken( nicely spicy) - also very delicious. The portions are of a good size and there is always plenty of meat and fresh vegetables.
I really recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 14 February 2018

Great flavours!
Good clean food!
Tender meat!
Perfect sauce!
The chef in this place is a great. It is the best Chinese food I've ever.
It is more a take away restaurant, with a few tables if you do want to dine in.

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

Favourite takeaway and best Chinese I've ever had. Always our go to restaurant. Chicken just melts in your mouth.

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

I have ordered honey chicken and chicken chow mein for takeaway and it’s good. Not the best Chinese takeaway I’ve had but also not the worst. Last time I was there there were no fortune cookies. Average pricing for the food. I will go back as it’s location is convenient and their hours are too.

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

This is the only place we go to for takeaway. Fresh fast and really tasty. The beef is so tender no matter how you have it. Very reasonably priced too.