“Amazing Pizza & Fantastic Service”

Yungaburra Pizzeria
Ranked #7 of 17 Restaurants in Yungaburra
Reviewed 17 August 2016

We went to this Happy Restaurant over a week ago, my family and I had a fantastic experience. Best pizza Ive had in Australia and a very Happy Waitress.
Thank You.

Reviewed 3 July 2016

I can honestly say that this is the best pizza I have ever had! Nicks vegetarian pizza with pumpkin and zucchini was yummo :)

1  Thank Susie M
Reviewed 7 May 2016 via mobile

We rocked up at peak time on a Saturday evening before Mother's Day without a reservation. An amazingly energetic woman greeted us and despite being busy and hesitating to give us a table, she genuinely cared about accommodating my husband, my 2 young boys and myself. The food was absolutely outstanding, including dessert! A chef came out to serve food at one stage and was very polite. Overall, 5 stars for food and service!!

3  Thank Adele L
Reviewed 23 April 2016 via mobile

Had the best pizzas and great service.... So much variety in food and drinks, relaxing place to have a meal with friends.

1  Thank eriblonde
Reviewed 24 March 2016

Authentic Italian pizza - bellisimo !! Staff were very friendly. I stopped in for a late night takeaway pizza and wish I could have stayed for a sit down meal. Atmosphere was very welcoming

1  Thank Sandie L