“Charming place with top notch food!”
Review of Cherry House Cafe

Cherry House Cafe
Ranked #11 of 125 Restaurants in Beavercreek
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: VERY popular, locally owned restaurant. Not a chain, just the one store, excellent food!
Reviewed 18 May 2017

We enjoyed a delightful lunch at this busy place when visiting family. The decor was eclectic and very inviting. Best part however, was the homemade style food offerings! Our sandwiches were excellent and accompanied by delicious house made chips. Our two men opted for the meatloaf sandwich and gave it a big thumbs up! One in our party wanted her sandwich made differently and our waitress just kept saying..."no problem at all!"

Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

My wife and I enjoyed a nice home cooked lunch with friendly service. Really happy we tried this mom and pop shop. Everything we had was excellent. My wife ordered the Philly with onion rings and I had the Fried chicken BLT with a side cup of chili. Everything was cooked to perfection and served with a smile. I am always a little skeptical ordering chili as I make a mean chili myself. The chili was perfect with a nice flavor. We will be back to try breakfast for sure. Love this place. Almost forgot, they served cookies with our meal as well and they were mouth watering.

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

We are so fortunate to find this little slice of homemade flavors! Little cafe was clean and staff courteous and efficient. The homemade chicken salad, cinnamon roll, cookies and chips. There were so many things I wanted to try. Reasonable prices. I will go back!

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

The school friends picked this location for the monthly dinner. The sandwiches came out as they were ready. The hot items were hot and cold items were cold. Service was good and food was tasty. It also was nice having a coupon for discounted meals. A place that will stay on the list of where to meet for dinner

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

Our family enjoys reading at the Cherry House Cafe! They have a good menu and always has different specials. My wife had the BBQ slides on pretzel buns.
The price is reasonable.