“So good!!”
Review of Pita Wrap

Pita Wrap
Ranked #48 of 127 Restaurants in Beavercreek
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

I would highly recommend this place! This was the second time I've eaten here (first time being last summer). I got the Mediterranean platter with chicken shawarma, tabouleh (sp?), hummus, garlic sauce, rice, and falafel. Everything was DELICIOUS! Some of the best hummus I've ever had.

Prices were more than fair for the amount of food you get. We picked it up on a Friday evening and it was fairly quiet. Please go to this delicious restaurant! I would be so sad if anything caused it to close. I don't live in the area but I assure you that if I did, this would be a weekly stop!

Reviewed 4 April 2017

We go to the Pita Wrap every time we are in Fairborn. The food is always delicious. The restaurant is clean, and the proprietors are great to chat with.

Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Carlson
Reviewed 26 February 2017

Obtained coupon from localflavors,com for $10 and bought $20 of food. You need to dine in to redeem the coupon. Loved the gyros plate for $8.49. Comes with pita,layers of beef and lamb off a spit,hummus, saffron rice and a small Greek salad.The dolmas grape leaves appetizer came with six grape leaves and a cup of tzatziki for $4.49. Carried home a chicken gyros too! Everything was fresh, tasty and a lot of food. Can't wait to return. Very reasonable compared to other Mediterranean grills.

Reviewed 20 February 2017

I ordered their sampler for 4-5 people because I honestly just do not have time to cook for a party. I've had their sampler before and it was a party hit. Their sampler plate came in this huge aluminum foil platter enough to feed10 (and leftovers). For $69.99 that's not so bad. The food is fresh and they gave you enough food for everyone to enjoy. This is usually my place to go if I had a party to plan and it's always so delicious.

Reviewed 18 November 2016

What a great surprise! My wife and I dropped by after seeing the words Mediterranean Grill near a Starbuck's near Wright State University. We stopped for lunch. First I was amazed by the variety of offerings. The people were very friendly and helpful and put together a special plate for me to sample. The cucumber salad AND the rice were as good as I have had anywhere and easily the best I have had in the greater Dayton area. My wife had the falafel bowl. Portions for us were large enough that we took half home and had another meal later. In sum, the ingredients were fresh, the food delicious, and customer service was first rate -- and I have taught customer service to business students. Highly recommend.