“Great Ice cream”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Ice Cream and Food
Reviewed 9 July 2016

The best Drive-in in Bellevue. Know each time I come to Bellevue I know I need to stop and have ice cream. Nice place to also sit outside,

Reviewed 29 June 2016

Great homemade ice cream and an extensive menu of food and ice cream treats. You can order at the front window and eat at the picnic tables or in your car. If you prefer, you can order at the drive thru window and take it to go. Hard working and friendly people behind the counter and grill.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

Amazing variety of food & treats available considering it is a drive-in/take-out restaurant only. Something for everyone. Fast, friendly service - right on the highway & convenient location. Well worth a stop if you are in the area (even if it's just for ice cream).

Reviewed 23 June 2016 via mobile

Visited Miller's after touring Mad River train museum. Lunch was really good! Will return if I'm ever in the area again!

Reviewed 18 May 2016

I stopped in here today on the way to my second destination. I didn't want to spend time in a restaurant since I had only 20 minutes to eat. This was a perfect choice. The Millergirl grilled chicken sandwich was great. The chicken was perfectly moist. It was severed on a whole wheat bun with melted swiss cheese and wilted spinach. It was yummy and inexpensive -- $4.00. The chicken breast was a good five ounces in size. I confess that I also ordered a small raspberry shake for $2.50. I was stunned when the gal passed it through the window. It was the size of a large shake typically sold at chain restaurants. If you're in the area, this is a great choice for a fast meal with friendly service.

Date of visit: May 2016

Been to Miller's Drive-in? Share your experiences!