US$119
US$109
Hotels.com
US$107
Hampton.com
The Blu Hotel(Blue Ash)(Great Value!)
US$89
Hotels.com
US$109
US$102
Priceline
All reviewsthe crowne plazabob evansbreakfast buffet isindoor poolthe wi fiking bedan older hotelfront desk staffbeds were comfortablegreat customer servicecomfortable stayoff the highwaystaff was very friendlydowntown cincinnatiatriumconferenceradius
Reviewed 18 February 2018

This used to be Crowne Plaza Blue Ash. We stayed here several nights in September 2017, while on business (corporate rate via Growth Coach). It was ok for a night or two but would not stay again.

The property appears to have developed over at least two distinct eras, the first being a motel phase as evident in the rooms fronting the pool and dining area. They appear to originally have opened to the outside but the area was enclosed probably about 20 years ago or more. The rest of the rooms are interior facing rooms, in a labyrinth of hallways and odd elevators.

Pros: close to the Interstate, relatively quiet, decent bar, cheapish, knowledgable and friendly staff, local shuttle.
Cons: close to the Interstate, poor maintenance (clogged shower drain reported but never fixed), so-so breakfast foods.

The best part of this place is its staff; all friendly and absolutely not being able to perform to their best, being let down by a long outdated property.

Room Tip: Look elsewhere; newer, better options nearby.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Danny H, General Manager at Quality Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Dear Jason M,
Thank you for your recent comments about your stay at the Quality Hotel Blue Ash. I was pleased to read that you found the staff to be friendly. I am curious as to why you decided to stay here if you had been here previously and did not like the layout of the hotel with rooms facing the pool and dining area or the condition of the hotel. I apologize that the maintenance staff did not attend to the clogged drain. No excuses. Thank you. Danny Hill

Reviewed 9 January 2018

This appears to be a renamed low end old hotel. Worn carpets, pealing paint, small and limited "dining room". No concierge lounge, which all CPs used to have. Very noisy floor and no action by front desk to get quiet.

Room Tip: go to another hotel
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Danny H, General Manager at Quality Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2018

Dear cless,
Please accept my sincere apologizes that our hotel did not meet your expectations. The hotel is undergoing a renovation in 2018 and a rebranding. I also apologize for the noise issue. Danny Hill

Reviewed 20 November 2017

The suite my husband and I stayed in recently was very clean and we are picky about clean. I checked everything and did not see anything horrible as I had seen in some posts. Maybe those were taken from a shabbier room, not sure. Ours did have a very faint odor of water damage someplace. After checking everything out we didn't find anything to be alarmed about but the slight odor was there. Could be an old leak someplace in the building. The building is a little old and may be in need of leak repairs. I would not likely choose this for an extended stay but All the staff seemed very friendly and helpful and we had no problems. It is convenient to travelers heading northeast or southwest on 71.

Stayed: November 2017
Danny H, General Manager at Quality Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Dear Kim,
Thank you for taking your valuable time to comment about your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Cincinnati. The team was pleased to read that you found the staff to be very friendly and helpful. You are correct, the hotel is experiencing some roof leaks that are being addressed now. Thank you again for your comments and we hope to see you again if you have reason to be in the area.
Danny O. Hill

Reviewed 25 October 2017

I feel it my duty to write this review to help other travelers and not out of bitterness of vengeance.
My wife went to the bathroom at 5:30 am and found this one inch long cockroach on his back in the bathroom. He was wiggling and definitely alive. I place a glass over it to show the management and I walked up to the front desk to tell them we were hightailing it out of there ASAP. The desk clerk said she was sorry and would refund my points (I paid with points). I told her it was under glass if she wanted to see it so she sent a maintenance man. He actually said "Well at least it's laying on it's back, so that means he's having trouble moving and the exterminator is doing his job". Then he said, "well at least it's not a flying cockroach". I just turned around and walked away because I was in disbelief of how he was minimizing the situation. Sickening and disgusting.
Stay away.... the lounge tables are "sticky" and the whole place is run down, as if huge cockroaches weren't enough.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank craig3970
Danny H, General Manager at Quality Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2017

Dear craig3970,
Please accept my sincere apologizes for the unpleasant experience you had at our hotel.
Your IHG Rewards points have been put back into your account. Thank you for bring this to my attention. I can assure you that we take these matters seriously and ar3e working to correct them.
Danny Hill

Reviewed 12 October 2017

I stayed here with family while in town. We looked at 7 rooms which were all very dirty… Some had hairs on the bed, some had blood spots on the pillow, one had a horrible smell, one appeared to have puke splattered on the wall, all had more than just 1 thing wrong with them… we finally settled on a room that was “less dirty” than the previous 6 rooms. (The beds actually seemed clean, and we decied to just wash off using the sink, not take a shower.)
See the photos for yourself and realize these photos are from the cleanest option of 7 rooms we saw. This “clean room” had boogers and other things on the wall in the bedroom, toothpaste on the wall in the restroom, fingernail polish on the lamp, who knows what on the shower wall, ripped wallpaper, gum on the floor, …
I do not suggest staying here!

Room Tip: Stay elsewhere!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank SuperPoser
Danny H, General Manager at Quality Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Dear SuperPoser,
Please accept my apologizes for the unfortunate conditions you experienced recently at the Crowne Plaza Hotel. We are working hard on improving our housekeeping and maintenance. Reagrds - Danny Hill