“Mmmmmm!!!”

Add it.
The Dairy Freeze
Ranked #16 of 23 Restaurants in Bluffton
Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

On a whim, I pulled in here for a chocolate malt. It looks like it's not open in the winter and perhaps had just opened for the season. It was a chilly day but my chocolate malt was delicious. Very thick. And served with a super wide straw which I loved. There's nothing worse than slurping a thick shake thru a thin straw. Next time I'm in town, I'll be stopping back by. You can only order from outside. There was some outside seating.

Reviewed 2 June 2016

This is our go-to place for ice cream and burgers, as well as celebratory cones after soccer games and piano recitals. Great sweet potato fries and cyclones. Better than the chains. Too bad it has to close for the winter.

Reviewed 12 May 2016

Stopped to get a chicken sandwich and a milkshake. When I got home and went to pick up the shake by the base it squished and the lid flew off and there was shake all over. The lid was not on tight. I call and she said I shouldn't lift it by the lid. I had not and did not find her helpful.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

The food here is excellent, as well as the ice cream. Some of it may seem overpriced, but all of it is name brand product. Also, it is a small town, family-owned place, so you'll have that.

Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

We were heading home from our spring break down south and pulled off the freeway to find a place to buy a snack. We found the Dari Freeze right in town. Family of 5 got 5 regular size cones for $6.75! We pay at least $11 for the same at home. The help ( I assume the owners) was friendly and the ice cream was good. Cute little place.