“Great lunch”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

Really good burger, maybe the best I've had in a long time. Fries were included and excellent as well. My daughter had a fried green tomato blt. All prices were good for the quality of food and portion size. We will be back again when we visit.

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

We drove 40 miles to eat here. Was well worth the trip. My husband had the swordfish special and I had porterhouse steak with parsnips and leeks. For dessert we had the carmelized peaches. Excellent!!!
Would definitely come here again.

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

Fantastic food, great service and what a great value. Steak and Swordfish plus wine and dessert for under $100.

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

I got the last available table for two on Mother's Day, and I am so glad I did! There was a special menu that was absolutely delicious, and I could not believe how reasonable the price was. The craft beer selection is amazing, and the atmosphere is hard to beat.

Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

Had dinner here with family who live in Bluffton. (In fact, my niece did the foodie artwork that decorates the place.) This sweet little cafe was once a train station. It has been cleverly converted into a lovely dining spot. The food is fabulous and beautifully presented. Two of us made special requests that were honored without hesitation. The chef actually came to our table. My veggie flatbread was outstanding and my husband loved his classic burger. The salmon looked yummy. Highly recommend! Oh - and reasonably priced!