“Outstanding beyond compair! Wow!”
Review of Butter Maid Bakery

Butter Maid Bakery
Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Boardman
Cuisines: American, Polish
Description: We specialize in 12+ flavors of authentic handmade kolachi and a variety of cookies. Butter Maid Bakery has been a small family owned and operated bakery since 1955. For a near decade we've been shipping homemade baked goods to all 50 states & Military addresses, from right here in Youngstown, Ohio. It's all about bringing together the best and freshest ingredients we can find, and taking the extra time and care to bake with them the old fashioned way. Just like our great grandparents baked, our products are hand made from scratch in small batches. Stop in and see us today, or order online.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I've ordered during Christmas and Easter a multitude of pastries from Butter Maid Bakery and it arrives well packed, in super condition. The pastries are so tasty, just wonderful it reminds me of my mother in law from years ago that has since passed and all the bake goods she would make. Love, love, love everything at Butter Maid, just the most delicious selection.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

This bakery has been around since I have been a kid. They have some of the best baked goods I have ever eaten. A must stop!

Reviewed 27 January 2018

The nut bread is just like Baba made!!! Everything I received was great---all of my friends with Eastern European roots who tried the nut bread and cookies could not believe they came from a bakery. I am sure to be a loyal customer!

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

I was told by many friends on social media that this was a very reputable company. I'm sorry to say I do not agree. On their website they claimed to be a very military friendly company. We are a military family and do not feel supported by this company. I ordered over $60 worth of product that came damaged from UPS. I was dealing with customer service and I thought everything was set up that they were going to send me new product. The next day I received a return label and I put all of the 3 damaged products in the damaged package. The next day I received a package from them with only one of the items ordered when they said they were going to send me all 3. I asked for the other ones to be expedited to be delivered before Christmas since that is what I ordered them for and they refused. I asked for a full refund and they refused that as well. They do not package their product very well and it can easily be damaged and when you try to get them to resolve the issues they refuse. I will no longer do business with this company and I suggest buyer beware before doing business with this company. I have ordered similar products from other companies who package their bakery products in a much better fashion. Be careful.

1  Thank Michael B
Butter Maid B, Manager at Butter Maid Bakery, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Hi Michael, we're so happy we were able to resolve this for you and save Christmas! We really appreciate your patience and look forward to helping with future holiday baking.

Reviewed 4 November 2017

I found this bakery online last springtime and since then ordered so many delicious Slovak or Eastern European treats for special celebrations. The Butter Maid Bakery nut rolls and clothes pins are just like my relatives and the church ladies made in Eastern PA. A must for holidays or gifts! The absolute best bakery for specialty bakery goods.

1  Thank grannyr0sie