“Not as good as it used to be.”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #18 of 79 Restaurants in Brunswick
Reviewed 1 September 2017

Not as good as it used to be. Service and Quality has slipped a bit with new management. Found a big black hair in my chicken salad sandwich. Manager made good on this, but still left a bad taste in my mouth.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

Very good sandwiches...soups is also very good, more $ than average fast food...but sand made in front of you..not pre- made.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

This is one of my Favorite Places to eat!! I love the CORN CHOWDER and it breaks my heart every year when they stop selling it!!! The Italian sandwich is wonderful, in fact I haven't ordered anything here that I don't enjoy!!!! In fact, I'm going back today for lunch!!!

Reviewed 19 October 2016

The breakfast menu is fantastic and very good. I really love the food and the comfortable atmosphere. Afterwards take a nice walk around Brunswick Lake.

Reviewed 16 January 2016

Food is fresh and workers always friendly. A good place to take your family for a quick, nutritious dinner. Surprisingly good coffe as well.