“Better than expected. ”

Add it.
Renaldi's Pizzeria
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 15 November 2014 via mobile

We had their pizza delivered last night. The employee on the phone recommended the spicy pizza sauce. It was excellent. It had been 2-3 years since we ate from here. We will be getting delivery again soon. Very, very good.

Reviewed 11 November 2014 via mobile

My husband and I eat at Renaldi's often. Their massive pepperoni has sooooo much pepperoni of all different sizes on it. The smaller pieces cover an already covered pizza, a lot of the smaller pieces are yummy and crispy!

I love dipping mine in garlic butter. My husband prefers ranch dressing.

Quite a value for a medium at $12. Located in the heart of downtown Canal Winchester makes it so easy for me to pick my order up on the way home from work.

Reviewed 4 November 2014 via mobile

Let me begin by saying I'm a pizza snob. With that said, the rest of the family also thought this pizza was just "ok". The crust and sauce had very little flavor. I like the thickness if the crust, and the sauce was ok, but there was just nothing special.

Reviewed 29 September 2014 via mobile

We have ordered from here 3-4 times now and we love it. It is the place my family loves when we have a pizza night!

Reviewed 29 May 2013 via mobile

We have ordered from here a only few times in the past several years. Pizza is good only if you order double toppings, which of course is more expensive. Subs are average. Dine in experience is non-existent. Service is very hit and miss (more often a miss). There are better options for pizza and subs in CW.