“GOOD Pizza”

Add it.
Renaldi's Pizzeria
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 24 August 2016

Small Pizza shop tucked away on Waterloo St. Small sit down diner area, most of business is carry-out. As good as Donatos pizza.

Reviewed 12 April 2016 via mobile

We ordered the vegetarian pizza and asked them to out pepperoni on it. The pizza was loaded! Great fresh veggies abd the crust was really great!

1  Thank Charles K
Reviewed 11 December 2014

I have never been let down. Their crust is perfect all the time and the prices are extremely reasonable. Their subs and salads are also very good. I would recommend this to anyone asking for a good pizza place in town.

Reviewed 15 November 2014 via mobile

We had their pizza delivered last night. The employee on the phone recommended the spicy pizza sauce. It was excellent. It had been 2-3 years since we ate from here. We will be getting delivery again soon. Very, very good.

Reviewed 11 November 2014 via mobile

My husband and I eat at Renaldi's often. Their massive pepperoni has sooooo much pepperoni of all different sizes on it. The smaller pieces cover an already covered pizza, a lot of the smaller pieces are yummy and crispy!

I love dipping mine in garlic butter. My husband prefers ranch dressing.

Quite a value for a medium at $12. Located in the heart of downtown Canal Winchester makes it so easy for me to pick my order up on the way home from work.