Review Highlights
Charming

Delightful wooded park with watermill and winding river. Freat respite from the city. The mill is... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
bklynpix
Brooklyn, New York
Excellent, varied walking opportunities

Our household has three dogs, all of which need daily walks. Mill Creek Park meets our requirements... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
mgsnorwich
Norwich, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews hiking trails lily pond rose garden golf course mill creek nature center old mill fellows riverside gardens youngstown area paddle boats covered bridge batting cages tennis courts great hiking bike ride silver bridge beautiful oasis
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

This is still a beautiful park with so many wonderful things to do. We needed to stretch and relax for a bit and get back on the road so our time was short but I can't wait to return

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

I’ve been to Youngstown a few times and each time we visit this park with our friends who live near it. I love this park. I really do! I love exploring it and visiting the sites within it. Awesome place - can’t wait to go again when we visit Youngstown!

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

As a cyclist I LOVE the park. It’s my training ground. So much to offer to families, runners, hikers, nature enthusiasts,really anyone. Any season the park is breathtaking. Many events throughout just check the website.

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

Beautiful anytime of the year. I walk through the park various times of the day and various times of the year. In my opinion winter captivates the beauty of the park.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

Found this place by accident and so thankful we did. Absolutely beautiful surroundings, Make sure you have your camera because words cant explain how peaceful and serene this slice of heaven is.