“Lanterman’s Mill”
Review of Mill Creek Park

Mill Creek Park
Ranked #1 of 4 things to do in Canfield
More attraction details
Owner description: Ohio's First Park District, established in 1891 by Volney Rogers. From the casual visitor to the local explorer, Mill Creek MetroParks offers a natural escape and recreational activities for the enjoyment of all ages. Come see for yourself. Our mission is to provide park, recreational, and open space facilities of regional significance. In fulfilling this mission our objectives are: To be responsive to community needs, to be environmentally sound, to be adaptable, and to be economically feasible.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Of the places I’ve visited in Mill Creek Park, Lanterman’s Mill is definitely at the top. There are great photo opts. Besides the bridge, there is also the covered bridge and two great hiking trails that lead to another cool bridge. Fallow’s Riverside Garden is also well worth a visit. Great oasis in Youngstown.

All reviews
"beautiful oasis"
"batting cages"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

This is still a beautiful park with so many wonderful things to do. We needed to stretch and relax for a bit and get back on the road so our time was short but I can't wait to return

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

I’ve been to Youngstown a few times and each time we visit this park with our friends who live near it. I love this park. I really do! I love exploring it and visiting the sites within it. Awesome place - can’t wait to go again when we visit Youngstown!

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

As a cyclist I LOVE the park. It’s my training ground. So much to offer to families, runners, hikers, nature enthusiasts,really anyone. Any season the park is breathtaking. Many events throughout just check the website.