“Pizza”

Add it.
Congin's Pizza
Ranked #12 of 45 Restaurants in Chardon
Reviewed 4 January 2017

Congins has awesome food. This is our favorite pizza place in town. The salads and wings are also great.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Very very good pizza, very very nice family also located on historic Chardon Ohio Square. Although I've only had their pizza I'm sure everything else is equally good.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

We ordered a Hawaiian pizza for lunch at work it was great, delivered hot in about 40 minutes. The sauce is great and you can choice a thin crust pizza.

Reviewed 9 October 2015

This place was recommended by a waitress at another local restaurant, but it did not live up to her reviews. The people who worked there were rude and just sitting on their phones instead of taking orders. I told them I would wait outside while the food was getting ready and they said no problem they would come get me. I was literally right outside their little window. An hour and a half went by, it was during a concert in the square, and no one came. Finally I went inside to ask about my order status and they had it cooling in the fridge, it had been done for at least an hour. It was given to us cold. The pizza was not good and the pasta that I ordered was very starchy.

Reviewed 4 February 2015

My husband grew up eating this pizza and loves it. He is so glad they have a place in Chardon. Good prices for the quality and yummy.

Been to Congin's Pizza? Share your experiences!