“Typical Taco Bell”
Review of Taco Bell

Taco Bell
Ranked #23 of 62 Restaurants in Circleville
Reviewed 8 November 2016

It's a Taco Bell. It's what I expect: lots of menu items all made out of the same basic ingredients. Service was fine and the restaurant was reasonably clean.

Reviewed 21 November 2015

This is one of the better TBs I've visited. Pros: Nichole (per the register receipt; she didn't have a name tag on) greeted me at the door with a huge smile and a "Welcome to Taco Bell" as I hit there about 10:30 a.m. and they weren't busy at all. She was industriously cleaning the lobby; it already looked pretty good. She was just as friendly and courteous when she took my order (Meal Deal A). The chicken burrito had the contents evenly distributed - not all piled in one end or the other. Nichole wiped and cleaned the entire time I ate as no other customers came in.

The only negative was very minor. I order "dine in" and it shows on the receipt. I received my order in a "to-go" bag.

Reviewed 4 November 2014

Taco Bell to-go is one of my family's favorites when I don't feel like cooking! I usually go inside to order, because they always make a mistake at the drive-thru and I have to end up going inside anyway! It's ok , though, because they always make up for it with an extra free item or 2. We love the burritos, nachos and chicken tacos!

Reviewed 14 September 2014

I would say I am quite the regular. Never had a bad meal from here, the workers are always nice. One particular gentleman, Shawn is an especially enthusiastic fellow. Always has a smile on his face. Likewise with another young girl Harley? They always make my day.