“Pass on this place!”
Review of Tim Hortons

Tim Hortons
Reviewed 3 October 2017

This place is going down hill fast. No wonder they started closing at ten versus staying open all night. You need to visit early to get any good donuts. In the evening are the leftovers from morning. They are usually just cake donuts. They do have plenty of bagels to chose from and make sandwiches. The last time I was there I used the restroom. I wish I hadn't. I have always been told that the restroom sits the tone for the kitchen. The restroom was filthy. It was in the evening, but I am talking about filth that has been there for a LONG time. The floors are not being cleaned properly. The toilet and sink were nasty. I would hope that someone different cleans the kitchen. I love Tim Hortons, but this franchise puts them to shame.

Reviewed 7 June 2017

Went to Tim Hortons/Coldstone Creamery for ice cream, of course! First of our group ordered mint chocolate chip and add-ons... her bowl of ice cream was so melted and sloppy mess that I think their 'cold stone' was broken. Another of us wanted chocolate & peanut butter cup, only to be told by the young man working "Sorry, we are out of chocolate ice cream". Changed the order to vanilla & peanut butter cup, only to be yet again told by the young man working "Sorry, we are out of vanilla ice cream". Hmmm. I was shocked. Ice cream place out of ice cream. Then another of our group wanted an ice cream sandwich to only be told by the young man working that they are sold in a 4-pack. We only wanted 1. Looked again at the menu board and on it was listed ice cream sandwiches $1.89 EACH (approximate price). No where does it state you must purchase 4. Very poor experience and very glad this is not a 'local' location for me since I do not live in that area.

1  Thank Heather S
Reviewed 15 February 2017

The restaurant is clean, stocked and friendly. I have dined inside and used the drive thru. Both are timely and I'm always met with a smile. The food is fresh and always made to order. I always get enough napkins, which some places don't even hand them out anymore. And they always put those fantastic little sleeves on my hot drinks. I like it. I don't even have to ask. If you're traveling this is a great place to stop. They offer Wi-Fi, a warm and cozy seating area and the best coffee around. But don't take my word for it, stop in and try it for yourself

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

This Tim Hortons location has been a stopping point on any trip to Columbus for years. We know the doughnuts, pastries, coffee, frozen cappuccino will be good. People are friendly & efficient.

Reviewed 15 December 2016

LOVE LOVE LOVE, great coffee along with service. The bathrooms are a bit disgusting but it would be 5 stars