“Nice buffet”

Goodwin's Family Restaurant
Ranked #26 of 62 Restaurants in Circleville
Reviewed 3 October 2017

I have eaten at Goodwins several times. You can order from the menu, but I always get the buffet. It has a nice selection. It reminds me of the comfort food my grandma used to make. They usually have fried chicken, meatloaf, noodles, mashed potatoes, gravy, green beans, corn, fresh rolls, and other things. They have a salad bar too that comes with the buffet. My favorite thing on it is the apple crisp. I have only been there for lunch after church. They have a seafood buffet on Friday night. They have the BEST coconut cream pie I have ever eaten! Unfortunately, it does not come with the buffet.

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

We stopped here on our weekend getaway.
Had the breakfast buffet, which reminds why I don't like buffets. It was very tepid to cool. We did get fresh hot gravy which was good! Buffet was until a specific time, but although people were still eating from it, they tore it down.
Service was satisfactory and cleanliness wasn't the top priority. Price's were a little steeper than expected, but not bad.

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Breakfast: hash brown, eggs, and bacon are overcook. Taste nasty. My husband order
Chicken fried steak with gravy is overcook and taste too much flour in gravy. We won't come back. Our home meal taste way better than theirs. Pretty sad.

1  Thank Marbuettnet
Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

Visited here late Thursday afternoon. I had the big D hamburger that comes with tarter sauce on it. A bit unusual I thought but very tasty. French fries were of the shoestring variety. Very tasty as well. Wife had hamburger swiss mushroom melt and fries. I had a bite of it and it was quite tasty. If we ever make it back there I will probably be ordering that.
It was a laid back place. Not real busy. Probably got there before in-between the lunch crowd and dinner crowd. Wait staff was friendly and attentive. Overall a good experience.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Service was poor, food was o.k., and the atmosphere needs a major update! This used to be a nice place to eat, but nothing has been taken care of in quite awhile.