“Delicious ”
Review of Bob Evans

Bob Evans
Ranked #15 of 62 Restaurants in Circleville
Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

Was in town for a business trip and came across this restaurant. Staff was welcoming and friendly. Food and service were great!

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Normally I don't have any problem at any Bob Evans locations, but this was my 1st visit to this location. The service was excellent, food was served promptly, but the gravy was very, very salty. I ordered the sausage gravy bowl w/ home fries and biscuits as I often do and don't mind food with salt, but this time it was way over salted. May be just a fluck this time, but I would be hesitant to stop here again as it was aggressively over seasoned.

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

I enjoy a place I can get breakfast for dinner. And Bob Evans restaurants are a great place for just that. And the Carmel Mocha was divine. The wait staff were all friendly, courteous and worked together to make sure all customers were taken care of in a timely manner. Will definitely be back - in the morning - for another cup of that delicious Carmel Mocha.

Reviewed 19 May 2017

Clean. Good service. Reasonably priced food. Menu has good variety. Good food. Would eat here again.

Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

Bob Evans in Circleville used to be great. I had not gone for months because the last time the service was terrible, eggs were runny and potatoes cold. I picked up a couple of cobb salads giving it one more chance. The staff was very friendly and apologized for my wait because the chicken was being prepared, which was no problem I didn't call ahead. When I got home neither salad had tomatoes, onion, or blue cheese crumbles. The blue cheese crumbles are what makes it good...a little disappointed but the staff had improved by 100%!