“Outstanding Thin Crust Pizza”
Review of Bar Cento

Bar Cento
Reserve with OpenTable
Bar Cento is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #143 of 1,916 Restaurants in Cleveland
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Lorain Ave.
Transit: Visit www.BarCento.com for a map of Bar Cento's location and detailed public transportation information. We are across the street from the West 25th Rapid Transit stop.
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

My wife and I went to Bar Cento and were a little unsure looking at the menu before we went. A lot of items not sure I would want but had Pizza as a back up. We ordered a standard pepperoni and sausage pizza. My goodness, it was one of the best pizzas I have ever eaten and I really enjoy pizza. It was a very thin crust and made to perfection. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone. Many other items I saw come from the kitchen looked to be large in helpings and very well presented.

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

We ate here on a late Sunday night that was really quiet. We sat closer to the kitchen to watch the chefs prepare the food with care and attention to detail. We had the Bolognese and Meatball pizza which were so good! Our drinks were chosen by the bartender and were great.

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Haven't been at Bar Cento for a while, but we certainly were reminded as to why we keep coming back. Friday evening and our reservation host escorted immediately to a able with a great attitude. We tried several different beers and were guided through several new opportunities that are seasonal. We ordered the small fries with four complimenting dips sauces which was fabulous and the fries were thick and crispy not greasy at all. The Kale side dish was spicy and refreshing. We also ordered the Gouda and apple slices pizza with pancetta and it was perfectly delicious. All in, 4 beers and dinner for $60. Great value, great food, and the ambiance is hip. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

Walked over for a bite before hitting the West Side Market on Sunday. Chose a table out front off of the sidewalk. Split a bottle of chardonnay between us. Server was polite, pleasant and efficient. Pomme frites with dipping sauces were very good and had fresh garlic cloves and rosemary springs. Very large portion could have fed 6 as a side or app. Mussels in wine were plump and fresh. Would have preferred more broth but we're tasty. Meatball pizza was delicious! Crust was thin and crispy. Ordered the pickle app which had cucumber, fennel, and garlic ramps. I'm not a pickle fan but the fennel was quite tasty. The ramps were a bit chewy so no one ate but the flavor was good. We did get

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

Went to Bar Cento for my son's birthday on a beautiful Fourth of July evening. First off our server Mallory was friendly and very accommodating. We were a bit surprised that all but two pasta entrees were not available. Come on man!! That said the pizza was Amazing! I Guys and gals this is the very best pizza I have had in years! I do not know if it is the best ever but who cares it IS outstanding!!!! Now please go to the POS system and figure out the right quantity of pasta for next order! I will be back!