“Yummy pizza! ”
Review of Bar Cento

Bar Cento
Reserve with OpenTable
Bar Cento is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #142 of 1,907 Restaurants in Cleveland
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Lorain Ave.
Transit: Visit www.BarCento.com for a map of Bar Cento's location and detailed public transportation information. We are across the street from the West 25th Rapid Transit stop.
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

We happened to chose Bar Cento because the Great Lakes Brewing Company had almost an hour wait time. We were not disappointed. We were promptly seated; however the hostess was rude and threw the menus down in front of us in haste. Our waitress was very friendly however and we had a great meal of thin crust pizza and salad. There were so many great choices and we were pleased with our selection.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

We celebrated my mother's 84th birthday at Bar Cento last Saturday evening. The ambience and the décor was top notch. The wait service was friendly and accommodating. This set our expectations high for the food. Having looked over the menu prior to the visit, I chose the clam pasta dish. The pasta noodles were done well, but the lemon in the dish was over powering. I could not even taste the delicate clams. But, at least I had some. My brother who ordered the same dish, had to search for his. I tasted my mother's ravioli which was, honestly, crunchy. I understand about al dente, but this was under cooked. My husband had the lamb pappardelle which was cold upon delivery and taken back for a warmer version. The sauce was a lackluster tomato based one that disguised the flavor of the lamb. On the other hand, the small side salads were great- complete with heirloom tomatoes. I would recommend having a drink here because of the great décor, or choosing other dishes which might be better.

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

My wife and I went to Bar Cento and were a little unsure looking at the menu before we went. A lot of items not sure I would want but had Pizza as a back up. We ordered a standard pepperoni and sausage pizza. My goodness, it was one of the best pizzas I have ever eaten and I really enjoy pizza. It was a very thin crust and made to perfection. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone. Many other items I saw come from the kitchen looked to be large in helpings and very well presented.

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

We ate here on a late Sunday night that was really quiet. We sat closer to the kitchen to watch the chefs prepare the food with care and attention to detail. We had the Bolognese and Meatball pizza which were so good! Our drinks were chosen by the bartender and were great.

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Haven't been at Bar Cento for a while, but we certainly were reminded as to why we keep coming back. Friday evening and our reservation host escorted immediately to a able with a great attitude. We tried several different beers and were guided through several new opportunities that are seasonal. We ordered the small fries with four complimenting dips sauces which was fabulous and the fries were thick and crispy not greasy at all. The Kale side dish was spicy and refreshing. We also ordered the Gouda and apple slices pizza with pancetta and it was perfectly delicious. All in, 4 beers and dinner for $60. Great value, great food, and the ambiance is hip. Highly recommend.