“Great margaritas and staff”
Review of Bakersfield

Bakersfield
Reserve with OpenTable
Bakersfield is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #292 of 1,922 Restaurants in Cleveland
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Wonderful place for drinks and appetizers. The jalapeño margaritas are a must to try and the fresh guacamole.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

After shopping at the west side market, I’m walking back to my car and see the familiar sign...TACOS, TEQUILA AND WHISKEY!! How could I not stop in? I have been here before

Got a $3 PBR, a taco and some chili and it hit the spot. Love this place..check it out

Reviewed 4 February 2018

I went there with a couple friends on a Saturday night. I had heard good things and we are always looking to try something new. Our first obstacle was parking. All of the spaces on the street were taken and there wasn't an obvious lot to park in so we had to park down a nearby side street. Unlike the rest of 25th street, there are no valet options on that side of Lorain.

We had a reservation that we were early for so we sat at the bar and had a drink. The place was packed and folks were huddled really tight together. Once we got our table, it still seemed like we were right on top of the table next to us.

As far as the drinks, I had the pineapple and grapefruit margaritas. Both were awesome and I would highly recommend them. As far as food, I thought that everything was just ok. I was especially excited to try the guacamole, but I found it bland and lacking a distinct flavor. Additionally, the chips are heavily salted which overtook the flavor of the queso and salsa we had at the table.

Overall, I am not in a hurry to go back. I think there there are better taco places in town with better parking, are less crowded and have more flavor to their food.

Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

My family and I were in the area on a Sunday and came upon this place right on 25th Street, (parking right out front), and decided to try it. I normally don’t go for Mexican unless it has a gourmet touch to it and this place definitely does. I recommend the guacamole with chips to start and the Cubans Torta is phenomenal... we did not drink, (with the kids), but they look like a place that you can enjoy the “spirit” ... also, they had the football games on if you just want to chill. Enjoy!

Reviewed 1 October 2017

Looking for something fresh and different, we decided to give Bakersfield a try for a lunch with friends. It was very difficult to get our server to pay much attention to our party of six even though the restaurant was only half full. We served guacamole that we did not order. We certainly enjoyed it though as the flavor was excellent. Although our drinks were also very, very slow to arrive, the premium margarita was wonderful. Again, it was very hard to get enough attention to order our food although once we ordered it, it was quite good and arrived at a decent speed. Everything was fresh and tasty although the salads were a bit bland. Maybe the server was just having an off day?