“Always consistent!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 31 December 2015 via mobile

We love this place. Although it is not fancy by any means, the food is always an adequate size and delicious! We have catered their Lasagna for family events a few times.

Reviewed 23 December 2015

Nice Restaurant is old fashioned.There were 20 of us and they sat us all at a long table so it wasn't veasy to visit with each other.Cecelia was our waitress and she was
fantastic.The food was good.

Reviewed 28 May 2015

Nothing fancy about this restaurant, it's all about the food! Flavorful and cooked to satisfy your Italian dish cravings.

Reviewed 14 March 2015

This is how Italian cooking should be! Sauces are absolutely fantastic. Everything is home made here and they use no garlic on the sauces and no ricotta on lasagna just how it should be! Place is simple, not big but the food is fantastic. Staff is really friendly and I do disagree with all the other reviews saying the opposite.

The bread for the sandwiches is freshly baked which makes them extra tasty!

Reviewed 10 August 2014

I love this restaurant. It's my 'go to' place when I want a great meal but not pay huge bucks. Their spaghetti and meatballs is the best in town in my opinion and everything I've gotten there has been excellent. The staff is very friendly and the service is good. The building the restaurant is in is old but well maintained.

1  Thank Greg W

Been to Caffe Roma? Share your experiences!