“Authentic Italian food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018

A close neighborhood restaurant family owned and great food - they also have a party room that can be booked - a must do.

Reviewed 27 January 2018

Great food AND staff! Simple authentic Italian food. Reminded my wite of her visit to Italy. I'm a picky eater and I always enjoy myself. Portion sizes allow for take-home if you have self-control. Wait staff is helpful and friendly. We are regular customers and often take guests and family.

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

We're a family of 3 visiting Cleveland for a few days. We found this mom-and-pop restaurant and really enjoyed our visit. The foods were so comforting delicious it's like you're visiting a friend's house trying out grandma's cooking. You can tell the pasta sauce was homemade because you can taste the freshness of herbs and tomatoes. They're so you you want to lick the plate. Leave some tummy space for their homemade tiramisu as well. They're the best tasting tiramisu I've ever had, perfect texture that you rarely get outside anywhere.

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

A friend and I were killing time while getting a car fixed a few doors down and we stumbled upon the little gem around lunchtime. Sat at the bar and had some homemade cavatelli and meatballs. They were great! Sauce was great, salad with Italian dressing was great and the bread was warm! Will definitely be back. Prices are reasonable too, which is rare these days!

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

I wish I could give this place 5 stars, but the waitress wasn't the greatest and the weirdest thing ever, my shrimp pasta dish had the full shell on the shrimp. I had never seen such a thing. The shrimp gamberi was good, the sauce was a little different, but good. My friend had cavatelli with garlic and oil sauce. Too much garlic for my taste. The sausage and pepper appetizer was delish. The mozzarella sticks had about 10 sticks to an order and they were definitely fresh.

The atmosphere is super casual and less than to be desired, but the price is right and the food is good.

Been to Caffe Roma? Share your experiences!