“Excellent”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Friendly, warm, prompt. Generous portions. Subscribe staff. Nice variety and selection. Would recommend.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

It was a cold and blustery afternoon. We had walked miles into the wind and hadn’t eaten in 7 hours. Mia Bella filled us with hot, savory Eggplant Parmesan which was drenched in a fresh, lively tomato sauce and ricotta and mozzarella cheese browned on top.
I had the linguine with marinara sauce— a heartier and sweeter sauce than the eggplant parm. My companion had the gnocchi with tomatoes, green peppers and kalamata olives. The tomato sweetened the olives’ bite and the peppers were al dente . The bread was fresh baked from the oven with an herbed butter accompaniment. The house salad was generous enough to share. We felt so much better after eating that we then spent another six hours at the art museum and arcades!

3  Thank Stephanie S
Reviewed 31 March 2018

Had dinner here while visiting area and I have to say I was a little underwhelmed based on reviews. Food was good, ate at bar and service from Danny was excellent. But found pace of meal a little quick and food quality just good.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

My family met friends at Mia Bella last night. We sat in the new addition. The waiter was extremely professional and friendly. Everyone enjoyed their meal. I especially liked the Verde pasta. Of course, in Little Italy parking is nonexistent. We valeted for $7 and it was with it.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

While visiting my wife’s uncle at the Cleveland Clinic, I decided to pick my daughter at John Carrol and visit my favorite Italian restaurant. The food as usual was delicious, the service was very good and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. I was worried at the spur of the moment decision we would be unable to make a reservation, but we were able to sit at the bar. Bonus was able to watch some March madness, talk with my family and have a great meal. If you like Italian food, and this Irish man does, do your self a favor and have a meal at this restaurant

1  Thank Craigmoff59