“Excellent ice cream”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

It smelled so good in there I wanted to try everything but I controlled myself and went with the butter pecan ice cream and it was excellent

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Took the family here for ice cream and it is like a trip back in time. I think the #1 question was 'what is a phosphate?'. Everyone loved their treat and some of us used the paper straw and I'd still like to know what makes it a 1911 hot chocolate. It has a soda fountain, maybe 1940's or 1950's feel, and the service was great too. I think they must need patience with the first-timers who are trying to take it all in. You see the generations here from little kids to ladies who are maybe in their 80's. The whole place is cool and I'll try to get back here on my next visit to Cleveland.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

This is an old fashioned ice cream shop with soda fountains!
Everything was delicious, the staff friendly, and the ambiance was fun! Wish I'd known about this place sooner!!

Reviewed 19 September 2017

My wife and I went here on our trip. The ice cream was delicious, and the atmosphere was wonderful. Worth checking out!

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Just an awesome old fashioned ice cream parlor playing authentic old time music. Sit at the counter and they wait in you, otherwise order your treat and go wait in the "parlor" and they bring you your sundae with a glass of water. Super cute place with homemade ice cream and fudge and caramel syrups. Staff dressed like soda jerks of the past. Outstanding ice cream and toppings. Not like a corner stand at home. It's worth the trip!!!