“Not friendly”
Review of Rustic Restaurant

Rustic Restaurant
Ranked #346 of 1,735 Restaurants in Cleveland
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

First time here and will be our last. Walked in and stood at the door waiting for someone to greet and seat us. After a few minutes I asked a server ( Rachel) do we seat ourselves? Got a stern reply yes, no welcome even after I told her this was our first time. Picked out a table that had 6 chairs (there was four of us), Rachel came over and said "ohh you can't sit there I have 6 people coming soon". Got seated and a different server came. No hi or welcome my name is..... just, what can I get you to drink? We get our food and not once did the server come by and ask if everything was ok. I had to ask (Rachel) as she walked by for more Ketchup. I got the Steakburger dinner, my wife and our friends got the Italian Beef sandwich. Mine was very boring, no lettuce, onions, pickles, etc... just a bun. Wife and friends liked the sandwich. Ohhh, no party of 6 ever came and sat at that other table . Service was worst I have seen in years. Cannot recommend.

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (43)

Reviewed 17 November 2020

Stopped in for dinner after driving past for a number of months. Was pleased with the service and the prompt greetings from the servers. We had the meatloaf sandwich and the chicken bake. Both were very good and met our expectations.

Date of visit: November 2020
1  Thank thomaslh554
Reviewed 17 October 2020 via mobile

I stopped in on 10/16 while waiting for Firestone to finish. The eggs were perfectly over easy. The rye toast was hot and crisp. The potatoes were crispy and brown outside but light inside. And the bacon was thick and crispy. The coffee and service was excellent. I was in and out in 20. I haven't been in for a while. Great place.

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 31 August 2020 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch with friends.
Parking is plenty and the server was friendly.
I ordered the $8.95 Ruben sandwich plus $1.70 extra for fries. I was pleased with the meal.
Chicken soup was ordered and that was delicious too.
The larger meals seemed over priced for the type of restaurant it is. 1940’s old log cabin and decor/tables are old and worn out.
Bathroom’s old and dirty.
We would return again. It’s nice to be able to sit down at a mom/pop instead of the area’s fast chain food restaurants.

Date of visit: August 2020
1  Thank NancyNurse9
Reviewed 30 April 2020

The food is always good here and the prices are reasonable but the place is too cramped. I find you have to ask the people at the table next to you to move so you can get up. That is the only drawback.

Date of visit: October 2019