“Plenty to choose from”

Ranked #376 of 1,922 Restaurants in Cleveland
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 26 March 2016

I am old pierogi eater from way back. I have family and friends from the "old country" who still make them from scratch. When I found the Pierogi Palace, I had to get a dozen.

I am kind of a purist, so I stuck to the counter that had a choice of about 14 more traditional styles. Potato, kraut, cheese, onion ... those are the fillings I go for. I just asked her to give me a dozen of mixed flavors. Regular price is $1 each, but you 12 for $10. Good deal.

The counter around the corner had a lot of other, unusual fillings. I did get one of the reuben pierogies because it sounded good. Some of the other fillings didn't sound like things that should be in side a pierogi.

The Pierogi Princess (I assume she's a princess since it's the Pierogi Palace) is more than happy to give you any kind of assortment you like. She told me she is the pierogi maker and she was very helpful. Your purchase comes out of the freezer in a ziploc bag.

They were quite good, although we had two blowouts when we cooked them. Could have been operator (cook) error. I can't say that they were the most amazing pierogis I ever had, but they were certainly good. After you get done frying them in butter and onions, then add sour cream to the top, the pierogi kind of gets lost.

Reviewed 18 January 2015

Who doesn't like pierogies? This place is very nice, tasty and unique. I definitely recommend you visit and try one or two types of their delicious goodies.

Reviewed 18 April 2014

I like the food and variety so much, I go at least every 2 weeks to buy lots of food for home :) Excellent food, good prices,

Reviewed 13 January 2014

While we here home from Chicago we HAD to stop at the West Side Market to get some pierogies to bring back. Pierogi Palace had PLENTY of options for pierogis and the ones we bought were outstanding!

1  Thank BecWell
Reviewed 6 October 2013

Wow, from the reviews I thought this place would be "Awesome". However was disappointing. I expected more food than pierogies and stuffed cabbage. Prices for the pierogies were good, though the cabbage rolls were a bit pricey. Didn't buy any pierogies because they didn't have my flavor. and then "WHAT" no fresh or smoked polish sausage. Now that was my disappointment.

Service was excellent friendly and polite. I had asked were to get the best polish sausage and went to that vendor however just by looking and smelling the fresh sausage it seemed bland and plain.