“This place is classic awesome”
Review of Bonnie's Lounge

Bonnie's Lounge
Ranked #565 of 1,911 Restaurants in Cleveland
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We came here Easter Sunday. Had great service. Food specials awesome. Quality and quick service. Beer nice and cold. Love this place. Thanks

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Do yourself a favor and stop by this friendly little place. Go early, they get packed. They are open 365 Days a year!

Friday we had the perch fry. I recommend the beer battered! Wow. Huge portions and delicious. We went yesterday and had the build your own burger. Two burgers and two beers... only $30!

We will return again soon!

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

I had heard good things about Bonnie’s so we decided to give it a try for lunch. (Group of friends).
I ordered the Reuben sandwich with fries..
The corned beef was so fatty it was inedible. The toasted bread was burnt.
The fries were delicious but only received a few on the plate.
Service was very good and the bathrooms were clean .
Had to park on the local street, parking lot was small.
I wasn’t impressed with the hype.
I’ll pass next time .

Reviewed 5 March 2018

I was in and a customer was making rude comments to a group of girls I said something to the owner he said don't worry about it its my bar well I will never be back

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

This has long been a favorite of ours. If you want consistently good food at great prices this is the place to go. The menu is great and there is something for everyone.

Whenever the kids are home we have to go to Bonnies’s. My son said that the cheese stuffed pretzels have to be one of their best sellers they are great as an appetizer but make a great meal too.

The house salad is very good I always get a couple extra so I have lunch the next day.

The fresh stuffed jalapeños are amazing. I crave them they are so good.

Other items you can’t go wrong with are the chicken Rockefeller sandwich, the Cuban, burgers. You know what in 7 years I’ve never had a bad meal there. The perch dinner when in season is amazing. You should just go there if you like good food done well.

1  Thank Nomi M