“A rip off thief”

Add it.
Cold Stone Creamery
Ranked #43 of 50 Dessert in Cleveland
Reviewed 29 April 2016

Went to Cold Stone & bought a 48 ounce carton of Birthday cake ice cream.Paid $12.99 for it. Drove home & decided to weigh it myself. I paid for 48 ounces & received 36 ounces. I called the store & the owner said that she watched the girl pack & it was fine. I said it was packed but not to the weight. She basically accused me of trying to scam her out of ice cream. I contacted the Corporate offices, they attempted to make it right, but the owner refused to make it right. She said "No one can make me do anything. This is basically fraud and theft. This is a 25% loss in product. They profit (or steal) is $3.25 on every sale. Times how many times this is done. Please do not patronize a business made up of thieves. Hopefully the bureau of weights & measures or the BBB could further investigate thieves.

Reviewed 12 September 2015

When we walked in this ice cream parlor it was clean and well lit. Behind the counter were very large menu boards with a big variety of ice cream options. As we were trying to decide what to order the we were asked if we wanted to sample anything.

The way Coldstone works is you pick out a " base" ice cream. In my case I selected strawberry. From there you select what you want added to the ice cream, I selected fresh strawberries. The are probably 20 different ingredients you can add. You tell them what size you want, I went with a medium cup. They scoop out the ice cream from the bucket place the ice cream on the counter , yes on the counter. They will then take what ever you selected and hand mix that in with the ice cream. After that it goes in you cup or cone and viola!!!

It was pretty good ice cream.

Reviewed 11 September 2015

This was my first time having Cold Stone. Was so good. Love that I could pick whatever I wanted mixed in.