“Very good ice cream & custard but expensive”

Webers Premium Custard & Ice
Ranked #27 of 50 Dessert in Cleveland
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Reviewed 27 April 2017

Always enjoy the treat, great flavor choices. Try the famous frosted malted. Popular place and worth a visit

Reviewed 9 June 2016 via mobile

Both Webers and East Coast Custard make you never want to buy "regular" ice cream again. The toasted cocoanut (their spelling) is amazing.

Reviewed 16 October 2015

I come from an area south of Cleveland whose local custard stand & equipment has been around for 50+ years. I was really skeptical if Webers could even come close to my hometown favorite.

Needless to say, after tasting Webers coconut and salted caramel I am hooked for life. Sadly, I only have until the end of October to get my Webers fix even if it means traveling 30 minutes to get an ice cream cone. I'll be back.....

Reviewed 4 August 2015

Old fashioned ice cream made with fresh ingredients... David Ford upholds the fine art of churning ice cream in Fairview Park, Ohio. While they're known for their Higbee's Frosted Malt, my heart belongs to Milky Way.
If you have a favorite not on the menu, talk to David. He listens and creates.

Reviewed 3 October 2014

I drove 50 miles for a Higbee's frosty flavored ice cream in a waffle cone and it was worth it. The years melted away with each bite. If the line was not so long I would have purchased another one. Next time I am buying containers of the flavor and taking it home so I can have it more often.
I am never sure about what to call the flavor but there is no mistaking it when you're eating it. It is the best and that is only one flavor............I think I want to try all of them one season!