“Great and fresh”
Review of High Thai'd

High Thai'd
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 31 August 2016

Excellent dishes that have charecter and attention to good seasoning. Not too much salt like so many. Had the green curry beef and the country style pad Thai. Both wonderful and light but filling. Great fresh basil and lemongrass. It is very authentic and I recommend highly!

Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

Great service, good wine list, awesome food! We sat at the bar to watch tennis, enjoyed a bottle of wine , and enjoyed the company of a local who patronizes the restaurant 3 nights per week. That says a lot about the loyalty of their customers.

Reviewed 5 July 2016

Delicious! Best Thai we've had in some time! We had a Red Curry and our young person had the chicken satay. We also had tofu triangles that weren't spectacular, but the rest made up for it.

Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

I had the Seafood Coconut Soup & Seafood Red Curry. It was all right but not great. The red curry lacked the richness that I so love. I don't think there was enough coconut milk in it. In addition, I found several hairs in my rice.

1  Thank Mommamia1217
Reviewed 15 April 2016

I've been going there for two years now. Delicious food, big servings, not expensive. Very friendly service, fast take-out service. My only complaint is the bathroom - sometimes it just isn't clean enough for a restaurant, soap's missing a lot.