“A big letdown-very average”
Review of High Thai'd

High Thai'd
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 12 September 2017

I have loved this place for years. They have been great for years. This meal was below average. The phad thai had 3 shrimp and was gummy. This is not how their meals have been in the past. I would have rated them lower but took into consideration the past great meals.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

We have been there twice in the past two weeks and each time the food tasted very fresh. The servers were very friendly and helpful. We are vegetarians and my wife always wants to make sure that there is no fish oil or chicken stock in any of the dishes and they were happy to oblige.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

Two of us ate lunch here. The servers were friendly and reasonably attentive. The decor is unexceptional. The food was a total disappointment. Spring rolls consisted mostly of lettuce and were so loosely wrapped that when cut they quickly fell apart. Our main courses had relatively little flavor. Some seafood items seemed a bit old. There was an unpleasant brown sauce on both dishes.

Reviewed 6 January 2017

We had a late lunch there. The server was very friendly. The food was average. I had the vegetable fried rice and I really did not like it. They say on the menu they use low sodium soy sauce but this dish was so salty I could barely stand it. I tasted the Pad Thai and it was OK; my daughter said the green bean speciality dish she ordered was good with very crisp green beans. Overall, it was not terrible but it would not become my favorite place.

Reviewed 31 August 2016

Excellent dishes that have charecter and attention to good seasoning. Not too much salt like so many. Had the green curry beef and the country style pad Thai. Both wonderful and light but filling. Great fresh basil and lemongrass. It is very authentic and I recommend highly!