“Get there now, before everyone knows ”
Review of Dang Coffee

Dang Coffee
Ranked #933 of 2,357 Restaurants in Columbus
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

First impression... how soon can I get back here?
My biggest demand was met on the first bite. Impress me with flavor. The recommendations of the grilled lemongrass pork sandwich & fresh spring rolls were chosen.

Traveling west on Dublin Granville Rd, was easy to turn off on the service road by Roosters. Eastbound can turn left at the Hunan House light. Located in the corner of the Spring Creek Center.

The small space has some nice finishes. They will eventually get nicer tables and chairs. Some high top tables line the front window. 3 rows of tables flow toward the lighted bar. Music thumps at an above average volume for dining establishments.

My meal was carryout. While I waited at the bar, I was offered some hot tea. A nice touch. I found it smooth and delicious for a loose leaf steep. I was surprised that the sandwich wasn't wrapped in foil or deli paper large enough to secure it. Never the less, it was delicious. Thank goodness it's close to me.

Did I mention the flavor? It's still dancing on my mind. So good.

1  Thank Tomopolis