US$127
US$129
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$65
Orbitz.com
All reviewsosu campusohio statebusiness schooltown carfootball stadiumturn down servicevalet parkingdesk spacegreat hotelschottenstein centervalet serviceplace to staynice amenitiesmile radiusroom servicework spacerooms are large
Reviewed 29 September 2012

I had a great stay at the Blackwell. Wonderful hotel and conveniently located. It certainly was a bit pricey, but with the offered airport shuttle and town car service included in the stay, it was well worth it! Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 September 2012 via mobile

I decided to follow the reviews on TripAdvisor and give this place a shot. I was a little hesitant as it is ran by the students of the university but I was pleasantly surprised.

The staff was excellent! I had just came from a three night stay at the Ritz-Carlton in Cleveland and I can honestly say the service was on par, if not better than the Ritz.

Everyone I encountered was friendly and seemed genuinely interested in how I was enjoying my stay and/or if I had any questions about surrounding area or any needs.

Valet was great. Friendly and prompt when retrieving my vehicle.

Check-in was quick and efficient.

The room was spotless. Kudos to your housekeeping staff as they did an excellent job! The channel selection was great and better than most hotels. The bed was comfortable and I never heard any noises from the adjacent rooms.

Location is great for any activities involving the university. Plethora of restaurants close by.

The only dislike was the shower head, as the stream was either very concentrated or too spread out. No big deal.

Toiletries were of a good quality as well.

I will be staying here again as the value for this hotel was great. Great job OSU

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed 25 September 2012

Stayed for one to take a campus tour with my son and was very pleased. Check in was smooth, room was very clean and nicely furnished. Breakfast buffet was average. Valet and lobby staff very helpful. Even though we had a car, it never left the garage. Everything on the OSU campus is within walking distance of this hotel. They also offer a free ride service to anywhere on campus which we used on one occassion.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 September 2012

We stayed at The The Blackwell is our favorite hotel in the Columbus area, especially after a football Saturday. The hotel is in excellent condition. The service is impeccable. The room service is very good and reasonable. With turndown service and valet parking, this hotel is hard to beat!

Room Tip: Book early to make sure you can get a room!
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 September 2012

Wonderful rooms that have been renovated to have sufficient, accessible electric outlets. Comfortable robes. Extremely comfortable bed. Excellent coffee maker. Staff very helpful and professional. They originally put me in a room with only a shower, but checked that it would be OK with me on check-in. I declined, and asked for a room with a bath and they were able to make the change without a problem. I didn't try the restaurant.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business