“Nice place for dinner”

Final Cut Steak & Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Final Cut Steak & Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #466 of 2,430 Restaurants in Columbus
Price range: US$50 - US$50
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Dine on hand-selected, Mid-Western Prime Beef at Final Cut Steakhouse and Seafood. You can pair our large cuts of steaks and chops with rich sides such as truffle mac and cheese and white cream corn. Not a beef lover? Choose from fresh wild salmon and cold-water lobster to a wide selection of shellfish. If you're seeking a less formal atmosphere, you can enjoy your meal in our lounge or pull up a chair to our bar. Final Cut features a 100-plus bottle wine case.
Reviewed 27 January 2017 via mobile

Visited the steakhouse for a business dinner and I was so impressed with the food and service I will be returning to dine for my anniversary next month. I highly recommend the beef carpaccio as an appetizer!

1  Thank Cali50

Reviewed 27 December 2016 via mobile

Steaks and lobster are great service is very good ,bread and butter are good ,all the sides are great the cream burlay is very good

1  Thank wjohio
Reviewed 12 November 2016

Had dinner last night and fortunately did not have to wait. Staff were very courteous. Filet was delicious, however crab cake was not edible and shoestring fries were so salty we could not eat them either. Dinner was not cheap - def not worth the price.

1  Thank lovecabo
Reviewed 8 November 2016

First, make reservations--we did not and had to wait until 9:15 on Friday night--but it was worth it. Service was phenomenal! Appetizers were great, WINE selection was very nice (had the Barolo) and my steak was done perfectly (ribeye). We will certainly come back!

Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

The best steak I've ever had! The side dishes are very tasty and easy to share. Service is professional, attentive and paced well, (it isn't supposed to be rushed people!) Definitely my favorite steak house.