“Fast, clean, and very good”
Review of Loops

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Loops
Ranked #393 of 2,289 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

Hubby and I are here after an OSU football game. It's a quick bite with smaller 2-4 seat tables and a bar with stools. However the place is very clean and well maintained. I got a side salad and we both got classic gyros. The food was very good and portions were large so plenty of food for the price. Highly recommend and can't wait to go back!

1  Thank Andiro12

Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

This is basically a hot dog and fries place. I missed two dog Tuesday - each day has a special. French fries are worth the trip (I rate the fries a 4). Lots of hot dog varieties, gyros too. They also have salads.
Named for the Chicago loop. ..not far from the OSU campus.

Reviewed 5 July 2016

This place had good hotdogs and po-boys. My sister got a po-boy with coleslaw, fries, and bbq sauce. It was surprisingly good. I opted for a less adventurous Maxwell St. Polish. It tasted pretty good. I had them swap the poppy seed bun for a regular bun.

Reviewed 22 December 2015

I have eaten here twice. They have amazing Gyros as well as Chicago Style Hot Dogs/Loop Dogs. The size and amount of food you get is great. It is some of the best fast food I have ever had. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 26 August 2015

Read reviews and had to try it. Now my husband and I eat there every time we travel to Columbus! He LOVES the meatball sandwich! I love the fire feta spread with pita!
The fries are crispy and perfectly seasoned! The salads are terrific too!
The staff is very friendly and accommodating. it is a neighborhood gem!