“A Generational Thing”

Ranked #124 of 2,480 Restaurants in Columbus
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 11 July 2018

I have enjoyed Rubino’s Pizza for almost 60 years. My children have grown up on it and it is a must have when they come and visit. If you like a thin crust pizza, this is the pizza. A double cheese, well done, is the pizza that calls my name.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

We returned after 47 years lapse while on vacation. Still lives up to reputation of serving quality pizza and salads. Building is aging but dining area furnishings in good shape. Salads fresh, cool and nicely presented. Pizza is thin crust. No hefty breading around rim. Generous toppings. Friendly, accurate, attentive and very timely service. We did have smoke from the cooking accumulating during our stay. Very good value.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Outstanding pizza !!!!
The pepperoni, mushroom and onion
Pizza is delicious. Also , try the regular pepperoni. Also, great sub sandwiches.
This is what thin crust pizza should be. Simply outstanding and delicious!!!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

This is an old fashion pizza place. They have old arcade games. The cheese and also the peperoni pizza are excellent. I love thin crest. I tried the salad and it was good. If you go remember that they do not take credit cards.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 21 March 2018

Great pizza. When it's my day to cook this is were I go.
Pepperoni is a little spicy, so good! Favorite is pepperoni and banana pepper pizza. Just remember they only accept cash.

Date of visit: March 2018

Been to Rubino's Pizza? Share your experiences!