“Birthday Dinner”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

Just had hubby's birthday eve dinner here. Oh my goodness! The service and the food are fabulous! We had the veal loaf and capatelli. The marinara sauce is divine. The veal loaf was accompanied by a marsala gravy with mushrooms. We started with Prince Edward mussels (excuse me, I'm going to need a spoon for this broth) lamb meatball over polenta and burrata with melon and artichoke hearts.

And I only had room left for a deliciously refreshing lemon sorbet, served in a lemon. Aaahhhhh...... they have spoiled me.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

A group of 5 had the pleasure of dining here. We were greeted by the head waiter who introduced us to the chef. The friendly atmosphere made it seem like we were guests in the chef's home. The antipasto, mozzarella bread, and mussels were outstanding. Among the five of us, 4 different entrees were ordered. Bites were shared and all were wonderfully delicious! Gelato and the best canolie in town topped off this wonderful dining experience! It was like dining in one of Italy's fine restaurants! What a pleasure.

1  Thank Ron S
Reviewed 15 March 2017

This was our fist visit to Pasqualone's but it will not be our last. First the owner/chef Dave along with our waiter Craig met us at the door and introduced themselves. Once they found out that it was my birthday it was game on to make sure that the night was extra special, and it was. The food was AMAZING. I haven't had anything this good since our trip to Italy.
I would highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 7 March 2017

Honestly, with no disrespect to Lola and Guissepe's, Pasqualone's is our new favorite in town. Not sure why we couldn't find this on our own...dear friends had to take us there to introduce us to the most amazing Italian so far in all Ohio. We are pretty picky when it comes to food and nothing here disappointed us. Just the opposite...everything was a culinary delight. From the antipasto (fresh, fresh meat and pleasant presentation) to the best ever Wedding soup (won't be satisfied now with any other) to all four of our dinners, we were the lucky recipients of excellent food and spot on service. While our waiter seemed a little harried but attentive and efficient, the high school helpers that had the composure and maturity of adults made for an effortless evening as far as needing anything, including questions answered. I had perused the menu prior to going and was a tad concerned about the somewhat limited choices but easily found at least two items that I would have been perfectly happy ordering. What a nice surprise to be addressed with several specials that night, which each one of us ordered. Lobster ravioli...manna. Goodness. Even great warmed up the next day. Now I will have to return several times to try the two items I had chosen off the menu! That is, if they don't have a plethora of equally delicious sounding specials again! Cannot wait to return...not getting enough sleep...dreaming of the Wedding soup every night.

Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

Pasqualone's is hands down the most authentic Italian restaurant in Columbus!!! The food is fresh and made with the finest ingredients!!! They always offer nightly specials, after enjoying the best chicken parmigiana the previous time, my waiter talked me into the six cheese pork brisket lasagna! It was incredible!!! I must note my friend ordered the veal special and it was melt in your mouth amazing! As we were about to just roll on out the door dessert was offered to us, we gave in to the sweetness and boy were we delighted by the delectable desserts!!!!
Pasqualone's is family owned & operated you will be greeted with the warmest of smiles, served like a queen & eat like a king!