“Breakfast ”

Cuisines: American, Greek
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

The Big Breakfast is the best deal in town for Breakfast. The Greek omelette is not far behind. Just a great diner experience.

Reviewed 5 December 2016 via mobile

we were in town for a wedding reception and a relative suggested this diner for breakfast. The group of 10 ate here for $80 and believe me, nobody left hungry. The portions were large and the food delicious. It resembles an old 50's diner. Definitely a great stop!!!

Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

Was a really enjoyable car meet, got to hang out with some friends and have some top notch food, wasn't quite sure what to expect, however I wasn't dissappointed, good times all around.

Reviewed 29 July 2015

Even though this Diner has been here a long time, it was my first visit. I loved the old time décor. I had the good old fashion eggs, bacon & hash browns. I asked for extra crispy bacon & eggs over easy & all came out perfect. My friends had pancakes & said they were so good they didn't need syrup, although they did use some. The food was ample, the prices are great and the service was excellent. It was crowded, but we did not have to wait to be seated. We were there around 8:30 am.

1  Thank Trish718
Reviewed 26 February 2015

This South Side "diner" has been in this same location over 60 yrs. My Mom worked there, she is now 78 is yrs old. It was remodeled and has the ole fashioned car hop feel, loud diner, clanking dishes, seating is very close. Food portions are oversized, reasonably priced. They open early, a plus for us early risers, and get busy fast. Service is sometimes a little show, but that's because it's home cooked food, not chain restaurant. Lunch is good too, never been for dinner.