“You will not go away hungry”
Review of Golden Corral

Golden Corral
Ranked #1,523 of 2,322 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 26 July 2016

Obviously if you like to eat then this is the place to go. Steak, shrimp, prime rib, several types of chicken and the list goes on. There is something for everyone. Price is right, the food is good, and the staff is very friendly and helpful. They enjoy working here and it shows in their rapport with the customer.

Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

Overall not a great golden corral. Dirty bathrooms. Went up twice and no tomatoes or cucumbers for a salad. Very limited selection compared to others. Asked for well done steak burnt on the outside and pink on the inside. Cashier was upset that we "touched" her glasses that we thought we had to take to her. Not a good one to visit.

Reviewed 14 June 2016

We took 13 family members to Golden Corral. We were not impressed at all. All I wanted was salad and there were some questionable Chicken and Ham on the salad bar. We used to eat here every time we came to town usually we have way more people! Unfortunately a lot of food was thrown away just didn't taste good. Food tasted out the box like Kraft Mac &Cheese. Baked (supposed to be fried) frozen okra, the Filet was cold and the sauce on it added nothing to flavor. For 11.49 per person we expected basic food but edible and maybe good. The kids enjoyed chocolate fountain, fried chicken, and dessert. Drinks aren't included in the meal and 9 sodas was over $20.00

1  Thank Yonetta K
Reviewed 30 May 2016

We come here a lot. Consistently good experience. Breakfast buffet has limited hours but worth it as well.

Reviewed 25 May 2016

I entered the restaurant and had to wait on the cashier to finish on her personal cell phone before my transaction began. Cell phone usage among the employee's seemed to be and issue as I noticed the gentlemen behind the food island's constantly on theirs. I found what I thought was a clean booth and later discovered a completely filthy floor and unwiped seating area. This took my attention to the floor of the entire restaurant which was consistently dirty with food all over the floor's, under the islands and in the guest walkways. I retrieved my first plate of food and finished that one with no contact from a server made. I retrieved my second plate (entre') and finally after already dining for over twenty minutes was greeted by a server only asking me if I was "ok"? My plates seemed to get collected every time I went back up to buffet's which left me with the impression that no one wanted to service me when I was seated. No refills offered. Several dispenser's were empty of food on all the islands and many of them looked poorly cooked or had been sitting for long periods of time. I guess with everyone on their cell phones, it took away from the urgency of keeping it fresh and replenished. The service behind the islands was rude with no thank you and often just stares. I thought it over for several minutes if a tip was worthy as I really don't like to not tip even if I've had a bad experience, but I couldn't bring myself to tip. The food was less than average. The service was poor. The cleanliness was non existent. I actually left wondering if I might get sick over this experience later that night...but I didn't. Upon exiting the restaurant and walking to my car, I noticed the server outside, in front of the restaurant smoking. Really? Save your money and time, go somewhere...anywhere but at this location. Good luck Scott Castro; General Manager.....I'm sure your Corporate Office will pop up on you one day.