“Good steaks again!”

Ranked #391 of 2,354 Restaurants in Columbus
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Australian
Reviewed 23 June 2017

We dined on a Friday night. Andrew L. was our server and did a good job all around. We had Caesar salads and bread to start. My daughter ordered the steak and cheese quesadilla which was made with prime rib and she said it was very good. My son had the strip steak with veggies and potatoes and it was very good.

My husband ordered the bone-in ribeye with asparagus. I had the prime rib char grilled and seasonal veggies. All steaks were cooked to order and had great taste. The veggies were a little undercooked – almost raw. They could have stayed in the steamer a little longer.

We had stopped eating at Outback a few years back because the quality had declined. We have recently rediscovered it and it is back to the quality you expect!

Reviewed 20 May 2017

We dined at the bar, no screeching "youts" our bartender/waiter greeted us promptly and took good care of us. Our meal was tasty.

Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

Nothing sets Outback apart from any other place now, they've just become "chain food" it used to be better but look at the salad pic, salads are supposed to be green lettuce, heck I can go to deweys pizza and get a cold fresh salad every time! This is a basic people!!! Even wife's looked like that, one gets tired of complaining to management so we just said forget it.... then giving the waiter a coupon for 10% off he comes back and forgot that ! What the hell happened in the two minutes we gave it to you that you couldn't focus??

Pick up your game as customers expect an experience!!

Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

This is a go to spot for family dinner. We love the bloomin onion and steaks at this spot. Friendly staff and quick service make this an easy choice for our family.

Reviewed 26 September 2016

If I have to sum my visit to Outback in one word, LOUD is the word. I could hardly hear my spouse talking. There was music playing, people talking and babies crying. The sounds just seemed to bounce off of one another. I couldn't get out of there fast enough. The service was alright, our waitress didn't seem to want to spend any time with us, which is ok. I just don't have to return anytime soon. Yes, the food was good, but not great.